This facial procedure is by far the best thing I have done. Six months later and I constantly get compliments on my skin and how youthful I look when people find out my age. My skin looks amazing and it looks lifted and youthful. If I had to choose only one procedure to have performed on my face, Harvest would be it. S.H.
Harvest is an autologous treatment that produces more youthful looking skin, reduction and softening of facial lines, more volume and overall brightening of the complexion. It is getting media attention nationally and internationally and is quickly becoming recognized for the outstanding results clients are seeing after treatment. It is sometimes referred to in the media and among clients as the “vampire facelift”.
Where Can I Be Treated?
- Harvest PRP can be used to treat the face, neck, chest and hands.
How Does It Work?
A small amount of blood is collected from the patient, which is put into a centrifuge that divides components of the blood. The thickened serum that is produced consists of platelets and fibrin; this PRMF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix) is then injected back into the skin for facial rejuvenation. A release of growth factors from the platelets activates cell growth and collagen production, skin elasticity is improved and the ability to retain moisture is restored.
What To Expect
- You will need to eat and drink fluids before your treatment.
- The certified technician will map out the injection areas to be treatment and a small amount of numbing agent will be injected. The treatment does burn slightly but the sensation will only last a few seconds.
- The treatment involves a blood draw and several injections into the area to be treated. Some clients experience minimal discomfort and bruising as well as swelling that can last approximately 24 to 48 hours.
- This treatment shows improving results gradually over 12 weeks so there will not be an enormous change overnight. Skin will look more luminous and hollow areas under the eyes and in the mid face will resolve.
When considering these procedures please be sure to schedule 4-6 weeks prior to any special event or extended travel plans.
- This treatment is safe and has no chance for allergic reaction or lumps or bumps to smooth.
- If bruising occurs, it can last 5 to 7 days and swelling can last 2 to 3 days after the procedure.
- As each birthday passes I feel like my face sags even more and the wrinkles and bumps increase. Could Harvest® PRP bring my facial skin back to where it was?
- Harvest can target and treat the wrinkles and bumps along with the ‘sagging’ skin on your face. Many clients say they got the facial rejuvenation they were looking for without cosmetic surgery.